COVID-19 Info Page (Sample)
Dear Valued Clients,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in Canada and around the world, we want to reach out to let you know We Are Here for You.
Effective immediately, we are doing business differently. We will open by appointment only, virtually, as well as, offering door to door service to our customers. We will be moving towards a digital showroom to minimize people’s interaction and shifting to a virtual selling model (live video/face time)/telephone/appointment based.
At Artificial Dealership, the well-being of our valued clients, employees and communities is our top priority. To ensure we provide a healthy and safe environment for all, we closely monitor and follow the latest guidelines from local, provincial and federal health authorities to align with our safety practices.
Some of our enhanced safety practices include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures in all high traffic areas including door handles, work stations, washrooms, and customer lounges.
- All vehicles are disinfected before entering into our facilities and prior returning to our customers.
- Hand sanitizers and face masks are available for use by both employees and customers.
- All staff members adhere to a strict hand washing protocol and minimize unnecessary contact.
- We are enforcing physical distancing protocol.